(Above: An animated Warren Buffett in a handwashing PSA. Source: YouTube video)
Genius Brands International has united the Kid Genius Cartoon Channel and Baby Genius TV digital platforms under one banner – the Kartoon Channel.
The newly launched channel, which will be free via numerous streaming sources, plans to offer more than 4,000 episodes of safe, educational content suitable for kids two to 11-years-old.
Below is a Buffett PSA encouraging youngsters to wash their hands:
“All programs are carefully curated to not only be entertaining and enriching, but also to ensure there is no violence, no negative stereotypes, no inappropriate language, and no excessive commercialization. We are extremely focused on providing positive purposeful content that parents can always know will provide safe viewing for their children,” said Genius Brands International Chairman & CEO, Andy Heyward
For more information, visit kartoonchannel.com/where-to-watch.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021