(Above source: Quibi)
Is 60 Minutes a bit long for you? if so, you might be a candidate to watch 60 in 6, a CBS News spinoff debuting on short-form streamer Quibi this Sunday at…get this…the exact same time as 60 Minutes on CBS: 7 pm ET.
All episodes of 60 in 6 — which will include features, investigations and profiles — will be six to 10 minutes long. The featured CBS News correspondents are Enrique Acevedo, Seth Doane, Wesley Lowery and Laurie Segall.
If you’d like to compare the first episode of 60 in 6 with the first episode of 60 Minutes 52 years ago (September 24, 1968), we offer the following segment: Mike Wallace interviewing then-Attorney General Ramsey Clark about the state of policing in the US. Yes, it clocks in at over Quibi’s 10-minute maximum, but we recommend it for anyone who wants to see how the issue of police violence has changed…or not…over the past five decades:
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021