(Above source: YouTube video)
Over-the-air network Decades will host an 86-episode marathon of The Monkees starting Saturday, June 13, at noon ET with the series’ first episode, “Royal Flush”:
The marathon concludes Monday, June 15, at 6:30 am with a second season episode, “Fairy Tale.”
The Monkees originally ran on NBC for 58 episodes over two seasons (1966-1968), meaning Decades’ weekend binge will run some episodes twice.
Starring Micky Dolenz, Davy Jones, Mike Nesmith, and Peter Tork star as the frolicsome title quartet. The show’s first season won an Emmy for best comedy.
As of now, The Monkees does not have a regular over-the-air slot. Until recently, the classic aired Sundays on MeTV.
You can find episodes to stream for free on YouTube.
- ‘Nest’ on Acorn TV - July 13, 2020
- Send the Kids to ‘Camp TV’ - July 10, 2020
- Grown-up Animation - July 9, 2020
- NY Times Documentary Series - July 9, 2020
- Public Domain Horror - July 7, 2020
- A Streamer with Giddy-Up - July 6, 2020
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2020
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 2, 2020
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - July 2, 2020
- Olivia de Havilland Turns 104 - July 1, 2020