(Above source: YouTube video)
Over-the-air network Decades will host an 86-episode marathon of The Monkees starting Saturday, June 13, at noon ET with the series’ first episode, “Royal Flush”:
The marathon concludes Monday, June 15, at 6:30 am with a second season episode, “Fairy Tale.”
The Monkees originally ran on NBC for 58 episodes over two seasons (1966-1968), meaning Decades’ weekend binge will run some episodes twice.
Starring Micky Dolenz, Davy Jones, Mike Nesmith, and Peter Tork star as the frolicsome title quartet. The show’s first season won an Emmy for best comedy.
As of now, The Monkees does not have a regular over-the-air slot. Until recently, the classic aired Sundays on MeTV.
You can find episodes to stream for free on YouTube.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021