(Photo source: IMDb)
As New Yorkers start venturing into the subways again, a note of caution to D train riders: Keep your social distance from Dr. Seeds!
But feel free to watch her virtually in Riding The D with Dr. Seeds, a five-episode short-form comedy now available to Amazon Prime subscribers.
The series stars Sarah Seeds as an unhinged, “underground,” non-licensed psychiatrist who doles out unsolicited medical advice to folks on the subway while dealing with issues from her own past.
For more info, visit DrSeedsTheSeries.com.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021