(Above source: YouTube video)
Warning: Do Not Play, a 90-minute Korean horror flick aka Amjeon, debuts this Thursday, June 11, on Shudder.
The film stars Seo Ye-Ji as an aspiring director seeking a great idea for a horror movie. When she hears about a legendary film so scary that it supposedly gave some viewers heart attacks, she hunts down its director (Jin Seon-Kyu) for inspiration. He warns her to forget about the film, but she is obsessed with it, leading to terrifying consequences.
The cast also includes Kim Bo-Ra and Cha Yub.
Warning: Do Not Play was written and directed by Kim Jin-Won.
The film is in Korean with English subtitles.
Shudder costs $5.99 a month or $56.99 annually ($4.75 a month). Each option includes a seven-day free trial. For more info, including devices, visit shudder.com.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021