(Above source: YouTube video)
Finland’s Rovio Entertainment will debut a 15-episode second season of its live-action series, Angry Birds on the Run, this Saturday, June 6, on the Angry Birds YouTube channel. New episodes will land every Saturday through September 12. There will also be three specials.
Angry Birds on the Run consists of two-to-three-minute episodes starring the famous plush Angry Bird toys – Red, Bomb, and Chuck – as they try to escape the human world. In season two, they will be assisted by new Angry Birds characters Stella and Matilda but must also confront lifelong rivals, the Piggies.
The 22-episode first season is available now to stream free on YouTube. You can also watch the premiere episode below:
Hatched as a popular mobile game, Angry Birds has migrated across multiple brand platforms including TV series, comic books, music and even amusement parks. The Angry Birds YouTube channel has over five billion views.
A long-form series, Angry Birds: Summer Madness, is planned for release on Netflix in 2021.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021