(Above: ‘Itch.’ Source: IMDb)
Sci-fi and horror fans looking for free entertainment have two new choices starting this Thursday, June 4: Itch, a family-friendly action-adventure series on BYUtv, and The Clearing, a family zombie thriller on Crackle.
Itch, a 10-episode, half-hour Australian series running Thursdays at 8 pm on BYUtv, is a about a teenage boy named Itch (Samuel Ireland) who discovers a rock that’s the “source of unimaginable power.” He’s forced to go on the run to protect it from an organization seeking to weaponize it.
Itch, based on Simon Mayo’s young adult novel Itch: The Explosive Adventures of an Element Hunter, ran recently on Australia’s ABC Me network.
The Clearing, a Crackle original, about a father ( Liam McIntyre) who takes his daughter (Aundrea Smith) ,on a weekend camping trip during a mysterious disease outbreak. Then the zombies arrive, and father and daughter, trapped in a clearing, must fight to make it out of the woods alive.
The Clearing, which will stream on demand over all Crackle platforms starting Thursday, is already available to Fire TV users over the Crackle Channel.
How to Watch
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021