(Above source: Facebook)
What if they gave a stadium concert and nobody came? In person, that is.
The Celtic-flavored rock band Dropkick Murphys will find out tomorrow, May 29, when it performs to the empty stands of Boston’s Fenway Park — and free to viewers worldwide via DropkickMurphys.com and the band’s Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Twitch feeds.
Bruce Springsteen will drop by remotely to team up for two songs during Streaming Outta Fenway, which will start at 6 pm ET and benefit the Boston Resiliency Fund, Habitat For Humanity Greater Boston and Feeding America.
The concert is being presented by Boston tech company Pega.
For more info, visit DropkickMurphys.com.
- Kaye Ballard Doc Debuts - July 13, 2020
- Globetrotting Shakespeare - July 10, 2020
- ‘+Life’ Comes to Localish - July 10, 2020
- Celebrate Ultraman Day - July 9, 2020
- ‘Extraordinary’ Panels - July 9, 2020
- ‘Olympia’ Dukakis Doc - July 8, 2020
- Ringo Starr Turns 80 - July 7, 2020
- Happy 85th, The Dalai Lama! - July 6, 2020
- Molière’s ‘Tartuffe’ - July 6, 2020
- Celebrating Carl Reiner - July 3, 2020