(Above source: Apple TV+)
Tomorrow, May 29, Apple TV+ will debut Central Park, an animated musical series from Avenue 5’s Josh Gad, Bob’s Burgers’ creator Loren Bouchard and Bob’s Burgers’ executive producer Nora Smith.
The Tillermans are a family living in New York City’s Central Park. Owen (Leslie Odom, Jr.) is the park manager. Paige (Kathryn Hahn), his wife, is a journalist. They are raising Molly (Kristen Bell) and Cole (Tituss Burgess), while attempting to thwart hotel heiress Bitsy Brandenham’s (Stanley Tucci) plans to convert the world-famous park into condos.
Gad voices Birdie, a frequenter of the park and the show’s narrator. Daveed Diggs voices Helen, the heiress’ “long suffering assistant.”
Apple TV+ costs $4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial. It can be streamed on tv.apple.com, or via the Apple TV app for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod Touch/Mac, and other non-Apple platforms.
For more, visit Apple TV+.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021