(Above source: YouTube video)
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective meet Gary Busey: Pet Judge.
The Buddy Holly actor and former Trump apprentice presides over an animal court in the six-episode Gary Busey: Pet Judge, which will be available on Amazon Prime starting this Monday, Memorial Day.
Pet owners lock horns over disputes involving a not-so-peaceable kingdom of monkeys, goats, birds, dogs, meerkats, turtles and robot raccoons, among other creatures.
Copycatting such shows as People’s Court and Judge Judy, Gary Busey: Pet Judge includes bailiff Mike E. Winfield as the “voice-of-reason,” Ian Abramson as the intrepid court reporter, and radio personality Shadoe Stevens as host.
This looks like a genuinely guilty pleasure binge.
For more, visit Amazon Prime.
- ‘Mr. Belvedere’ Reunion - May 29, 2020
- ‘Holiday’ Viewing Party - May 29, 2020
- Carol Burnett on Shout! - May 28, 2020
- Animated ‘Central Park’ - May 28, 2020
- ‘Filthy Rich’ Epstein - May 27, 2020
- HBO Max’s Opening Slate - May 26, 2020
- Ultimate Shakespeare Binge - May 22, 2020
- ‘Homecoming’ Returns - May 22, 2020
- Guilty Pleasure Alert - May 21, 2020
- Soviet Gulag Drama - May 21, 2020