(Above source: YouTube video)
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective meet Gary Busey: Pet Judge.
The Buddy Holly actor and former Trump apprentice presides over an animal court in the six-episode Gary Busey: Pet Judge, which will be available on Amazon Prime starting this Monday, Memorial Day.
Pet owners lock horns over disputes involving a not-so-peaceable kingdom of monkeys, goats, birds, dogs, meerkats, turtles and robot raccoons, among other creatures.
Copycatting such shows as People’s Court and Judge Judy, Gary Busey: Pet Judge includes bailiff Mike E. Winfield as the “voice-of-reason,” Ian Abramson as the intrepid court reporter, and radio personality Shadoe Stevens as host.
This looks like a genuinely guilty pleasure binge.
For more, visit Amazon Prime.
- HBO Max’s Thanksgiving Feast - November 25, 2020
- Laurel & Hardy Thanksgiving - November 23, 2020
- ‘Seaside Hotel’ 6 on Prime - November 20, 2020
- Hulu’s Syrian War Drama - November 18, 2020
- British Justice on Acorn - November 16, 2020
- Decades’ ‘Streets’ Binge - November 13, 2020
- Native American Stories - November 11, 2020
- ‘Mighty’ Backyard on Hulu - November 9, 2020
- PBS Kids in November - November 6, 2020
- ‘Paranormal’ Egyptian Thriller - November 4, 2020