(Above source: YouTube video)
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective meet Gary Busey: Pet Judge.
The Buddy Holly actor and former Trump apprentice presides over an animal court in the six-episode Gary Busey: Pet Judge, which will be available on Amazon Prime starting this Monday, Memorial Day.
Pet owners lock horns over disputes involving a not-so-peaceable kingdom of monkeys, goats, birds, dogs, meerkats, turtles and robot raccoons, among other creatures.
Copycatting such shows as People’s Court and Judge Judy, Gary Busey: Pet Judge includes bailiff Mike E. Winfield as the “voice-of-reason,” Ian Abramson as the intrepid court reporter, and radio personality Shadoe Stevens as host.
This looks like a genuinely guilty pleasure binge.
For more, visit Amazon Prime.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021