Marry Harry, a romcom musical movie, will premiere for free tomorrow, May 22, over Streaming Musicals.
Tony Award nominees Laura Osnes (Bonnie and Clyde, Cinderella) and Veanne Cox (Company), who is also one of the film’s stars, will host the event. It will start at 6:45 pm ET, with the film itself airing at 7 pm. You can also catch free screenings at 10 pm tomorrow, and at 2 pm Saturday, May 23.
You can register for access right now at MarryHarry.com.
The story concerns two misguided lovers in New York City’s East Village, their controlling parents and the restaurant business. The latter is particularly pertinent since the free screening is being co-presented by FoodTank, a non-profit “think tank” for sustainable ways of alleviating hunger, obesity, and poverty.
Marry Harry’s cast also includes Diane Phelan, Paul Salvatoriello, David Spadora and the voices of Jesse Manocherian, Tony Melson and Kim Steele.
After the free screenings, Marry Harry will be available to rent for $4.99 at StreamingMusicals.com.
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021