Marry Harry, a romcom musical movie, will premiere for free tomorrow, May 22, over Streaming Musicals.
Tony Award nominees Laura Osnes (Bonnie and Clyde, Cinderella) and Veanne Cox (Company), who is also one of the film’s stars, will host the event. It will start at 6:45 pm ET, with the film itself airing at 7 pm. You can also catch free screenings at 10 pm tomorrow, and at 2 pm Saturday, May 23.
You can register for access right now at MarryHarry.com.
The story concerns two misguided lovers in New York City’s East Village, their controlling parents and the restaurant business. The latter is particularly pertinent since the free screening is being co-presented by FoodTank, a non-profit “think tank” for sustainable ways of alleviating hunger, obesity, and poverty.
Marry Harry’s cast also includes Diane Phelan, Paul Salvatoriello, David Spadora and the voices of Jesse Manocherian, Tony Melson and Kim Steele.
After the free screenings, Marry Harry will be available to rent for $4.99 at StreamingMusicals.com.
- 1st Play Written by a Robot - February 25, 2021
- Tom and Jerry are Back - February 25, 2021
- Billie Eilish Launch Event - February 24, 2021
- BBC Select Launches - February 22, 2021
- ‘It’s a Sin’ on HBO Max - February 18, 2021
- Murder Hornets & Vaccines - February 17, 2021
- Prime’s New Musical Coda - February 16, 2021
- A Mini-‘Friends’ Reunion? - February 12, 2021
- ‘Safer Sex’ on Condom Day - February 12, 2021
- Relax through Streaming - February 11, 2021