(Above source: Canela Media)
Free streaming service Canela.TV has launched, targeting Hispanic millennials and kids with over 8,000 hours of content, much of it in English.
Mas de 100 Mentiras (two seasons, 11 episodes) – a 2018-2019 Spanish thriller series, in which a hacker leaks secrets from five students’ mobile phones
Argentina, Tierra de Amor y Venganza (24 episodes)– an Argentinian drama series from 2019 that follows the journey of two friends who flee from the Spanish Civil War, taking refuge in Argentina
Guapas (173 episodes)– an Argentinian dramatic comedy series from 2014-2015 about five women between their 30s and 50s, who lose their fortunes when their bank closes overnight
Huevo Kids (32 episodes) –from Mexico, five animated eggs live inside a refrigerator and offer educational content for children including math problems, geometry and colors identification
Todos tus Muertos – a 2011 Columbian movie about a farm worker who wakes up to find a pile of corpses on his land
Chavela – a 2017 documentary about the life of Costa Rican ranchera singer and icon Chavela Vargas.
Canela.TV comes from media tech company Canela Media, and its content from such distributors as Atr3s Media, Caracol Television, Legendary, Polka, Shoreline and Spanglish.
- ‘Nurse Heroes Live!’ - November 25, 2020
- Louisiana Film Channel - November 24, 2020
- Untraditional Nutcrackers - November 23, 2020
- Watch WKRP: Turkeys Away! - November 21, 2020
- ‘Run’ / ‘Sign of the Ram’ - November 20, 2020
- Holiday Royalty Roll Call - November 19, 2020
- Free Film Screenings - November 18, 2020
- CBS’ ‘Stars in the Eye’ - November 16, 2020
- ‘I Am Greta’: Hulu Review - November 13, 2020
- Chicago Cultural Events - November 12, 2020