(Above source: Canela Media)
Free streaming service Canela.TV has launched, targeting Hispanic millennials and kids with over 8,000 hours of content, much of it in English.
Mas de 100 Mentiras (two seasons, 11 episodes) – a 2018-2019 Spanish thriller series, in which a hacker leaks secrets from five students’ mobile phones
Argentina, Tierra de Amor y Venganza (24 episodes)– an Argentinian drama series from 2019 that follows the journey of two friends who flee from the Spanish Civil War, taking refuge in Argentina
Guapas (173 episodes)– an Argentinian dramatic comedy series from 2014-2015 about five women between their 30s and 50s, who lose their fortunes when their bank closes overnight
Huevo Kids (32 episodes) –from Mexico, five animated eggs live inside a refrigerator and offer educational content for children including math problems, geometry and colors identification
Todos tus Muertos – a 2011 Columbian movie about a farm worker who wakes up to find a pile of corpses on his land
Chavela – a 2017 documentary about the life of Costa Rican ranchera singer and icon Chavela Vargas.
Canela.TV comes from media tech company Canela Media, and its content from such distributors as Atr3s Media, Caracol Television, Legendary, Polka, Shoreline and Spanglish.
- Brooklyn Film Festival - May 29, 2020
- ‘Streaming Outta Fenway’ - May 28, 2020
- Amazon Relief Livestream - May 28, 2020
- ‘Haircut Night in America’ - May 27, 2020
- 10-Day Free Film Festival - May 27, 2020
- Multicultural VumaTV - May 26, 2020
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020