(Above source: Facebook)
This year’s high school seniors can forget the caps and gowns while attending two big events in their honor this weekend — highlighted by commencement addresses from Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama.
First up, at 2 pm ET tomorrow, May 15, is #Graduation2020: Facebook and Instagram Celebrate the Class of 2020. This “multi-hour” event, co-hosted by Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak, will feature a commencement address by Winfrey, music from Miley Cyrus, and appearances by Awkwafina, Jennifer Garner, Lil Nas X, Simone Biles. Amy Schumer, Cardi B, DJ Khaled, Sterling K. Brown, Matthew McConaughey, Selena Gomez, Usher and many more.
Then, at 8 pm ET/PT Saturday, it’s Graduate Together: America Honors the High School Class of 2020. This one-hour event will feature a commencement address by former President Obama and appearances by LeBron James, Bad Bunny, H.E.R., the Jonas Brothers, Ben Platt, Pharrell Williams, Liza Koshy, Olivia Wilde, Zendaya and many more.
Graduate Together: America Honors the High School Class of 2020 will air on more than 20 outlets, including ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, The CW, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter and YouTube. You can also watch right here:
For more info, visit graduatetogether2020.com.
- ‘College Bowl,’ Now & Then - June 22, 2021
- Celebrate Dino’s Birthday - June 7, 2021
- Police Satires on Decades - June 3, 2021
- Saluting Josephine Baker - May 28, 2021
- See a Rod Serling Rarity - May 27, 2021
- Halston Biopic on Netflix - May 13, 2021
- French Film Noir Streams - May 3, 2021
- ‘The Best of Bugs Bunny’ - April 30, 2021
- Sleeping with Netflix - April 28, 2021
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Returns - April 27, 2021