Feeling cooped up these days?
Cooped Up, a 2016 Australian film, stars Charles Cottier as a bitter semi-professional wrestler who must live in quarantine for 21 days after coming into contact with a potentially fatal coronavirus. His only contact with the outside world: a medic (Kathryn Beck) who visits daily to check his symptoms.
“When I made Cooped Up, I never dreamt its concept would become a reality for millions worldwide. During this time, my hope is that it becomes a feel-good distraction for everyone in need of a little light-heartedness,” said the film’s director/producer Kane Guglielmi, who has lately been under quarantine in Italy.
If you prefer to see Cooped Up ad-free, it’s available now from Vimeo for $3.99.
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021
- ‘Kevin Can F**k Himself’ - June 10, 2021
- IMDb TV’s ‘Timewasters’ - June 10, 2021
- Streamfire Channels Up - June 9, 2021
- Death, Afterlife, Healing - June 8, 2021
- Russians vs Cults on MHz - June 8, 2021
- Menachem Begin Documentary - June 4, 2021
- ‘Lisey’s Story’ Friday - June 3, 2021
- See Two Sides of Brazil - June 2, 2021