Feeling cooped up these days?
Cooped Up, a 2016 Australian film, stars Charles Cottier as a bitter semi-professional wrestler who must live in quarantine for 21 days after coming into contact with a potentially fatal coronavirus. His only contact with the outside world: a medic (Kathryn Beck) who visits daily to check his symptoms.
“When I made Cooped Up, I never dreamt its concept would become a reality for millions worldwide. During this time, my hope is that it becomes a feel-good distraction for everyone in need of a little light-heartedness,” said the film’s director/producer Kane Guglielmi, who has lately been under quarantine in Italy.
If you prefer to see Cooped Up ad-free, it’s available now from Vimeo for $3.99.
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020
- Hola Canela.TV - May 20, 2020
- Smash’s Bombshell, Reunion - May 19, 2020
- Magnolias, Sweet and Steel - May 19, 2020
- Tom Hanks…in Spanx? - May 18, 2020
- Upcoming Benefit Streams - May 18, 2020
- ‘Orphan Black’ Reunion - May 15, 2020