(Above: Alicia Keys in ‘Regular Heroes,’ courtesy Amazon Studios)
Alicia Keys introduces viewers to three Regular Heroes of the Covid-10 fight in today’s debut half-hour of an eight-episode weekly series on Amazon Prime.
In episode one, titled “A New World, A New Brand of Hero,” the spotlight falls on a hospital worker in New York City, a grocery store owner in New Orleans, and the founder of the “Love My Neighbor Foundation” in Los Angeles.
Amazon didn’t provide information on future episodes, which will debut weekly on Fridays, but noted, “If you or someone you know is making an extraordinary difference in their community, please visit Regular-Heroes.com to apply.”
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021