(Above: Alicia Keys in ‘Regular Heroes,’ courtesy Amazon Studios)
Alicia Keys introduces viewers to three Regular Heroes of the Covid-10 fight in today’s debut half-hour of an eight-episode weekly series on Amazon Prime.
In episode one, titled “A New World, A New Brand of Hero,” the spotlight falls on a hospital worker in New York City, a grocery store owner in New Orleans, and the founder of the “Love My Neighbor Foundation” in Los Angeles.
Amazon didn’t provide information on future episodes, which will debut weekly on Fridays, but noted, “If you or someone you know is making an extraordinary difference in their community, please visit Regular-Heroes.com to apply.”
- Brooklyn Film Festival - May 29, 2020
- ‘Streaming Outta Fenway’ - May 28, 2020
- Amazon Relief Livestream - May 28, 2020
- ‘Haircut Night in America’ - May 27, 2020
- 10-Day Free Film Festival - May 27, 2020
- Multicultural VumaTV - May 26, 2020
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020