(Above: Nashville’s The Brook and The Bluff on ‘Live from Home.’ Source: YouTube video)
San Jose-based tech giant Cisco and a subsidiary, San Francisco-based AppDynamics, have launched Live from Home, a series of live weekly concerts benefitting Bay Area non-profit arts organizations.
The series, streaming Tuesday nights at 4:30 pm PT/7:30 pm ET, kicked off to the public last night after four weeks of beta testing. The 90-minute singer-songwriter show featured four acts from across the country (Barnaby Bright, Royce Lovett, Matt Lowell, and The Brook & The Bluff) to benefit the Gray Area Foundation for the Arts:
Live from Home, which uses Cisco’s WebEx video conferencing technology, had been beta-testing since April 7, with weeks devoted to indie music for the Blue Bear School of Music, jazz for San Francisco Jazz, kids’ songs for the Raleigh Little Theater, and classical for the San Francisco Opera.
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021
- ‘Kevin Can F**k Himself’ - June 10, 2021
- IMDb TV’s ‘Timewasters’ - June 10, 2021
- Streamfire Channels Up - June 9, 2021
- Death, Afterlife, Healing - June 8, 2021
- Russians vs Cults on MHz - June 8, 2021
- Menachem Begin Documentary - June 4, 2021
- ‘Lisey’s Story’ Friday - June 3, 2021
- See Two Sides of Brazil - June 2, 2021