(Above source: Cozi TV)
In anticipation of the final episode of NBC’s Will & Grace next Thursday, April 23, NBC’s Cozi TV this Sunday will air…the final episode of Will & Grace!
To be fair, Cozi’s offering will be from the original Will & Grace series. But that in itself will be an event, since Cozi has never before shown the final episode in the three years it’s been rerunning the original eight seasons. Why? The show’s concluding plot twist – which saw Will and Grace reuniting after raising respective children apart from each other for 20 years — was declared a bad dream when NBC resurrected the series for season nine.
Now, another Will & Grace finale is coming up, with the two title characters preparing to, yes, raise respective children, but probably together this time rather than apart.
Cozi TV will air the original hour-long finale at 10 pm ET on Sunday, April 19, following a marathon of all 22 first-season episodes that will start 11 hours earlier (11 am) with the series pilot.
Will & Grace’s second finale will follow four days later at 9pm on NBC, followed by a retrospective special at 9:30 pm.
Cozi TV regularly airs four episodes of the original Will & Grace weekdays at 2 am.
You can watch Cozi TV free over the air by hooking up an antenna to your TV set. It’s also available on many cable systems. To find your local channel number, visit Get Cozi TV.
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021