Aber Bergen, a 10-episode drama about a shrewd, not-by-the-book Norwegian law firm, lands on MHz Choice today. Subsequent episodes will debut each Tuesday through June 9, with seasons two and three planned for later this year.
Erik Aber (Odd-Magnus Williamson) and his ex-wife Elea Bergen (Ellen Dorrit Petersen) are defense attorneys who run a lucrative practice. The show opens with Erik defending his best friend against murder charges while Elea takes on a seemingly simple case that becomes complicated in a hurry.
Williamson, who is also a comedian, wrote four of the ten episodes. Petersen previously appeared as Inger Moen Hansteen in Acquitted, reportedly one of Norway’s most popular crime series in 2015 and 2016.
MHz Choice costs $7.99 monthly after a seven-day free trial. But you can get 50% off your first month by entering promo code NEWYEAR20. For more information, visit mhzchoice.com.
Through April 30, the streamer also offers three subtitled freebies: the first seasons of A French Village and Murder In… from France, and 34 episodes of Detective Montalbano from Italy. Visit watch.mhzchoice.com/watch-for-free.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021