Craving new episodes of Fleabag, which won Emmy Awards for best comedy series and for creator Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s acting and writing? That’s not going to happen, but Amazon Prime subscribers — for the next two weeks only — can now stream Waller-Bridge’s one-woman British theatre performance that started it all.
The show is also available to non-subscribers for $5, with all proceeds going to charities supporting Covid-19 relief efforts in the UK.
Fleabag, the play, comes from a 2019 presentation of National Theatre Live.
For more info, visit amazon.com/adlp/fleabagforcharity.
Amazon Prime subscribers can also still stream Fleabag’s 12 episodes over two seasons. The half-hour comedy is about “a dry-witted, sexual, angry, grief-riddled woman” tackling modern living in London.
The series also stars American Dad!’s Brett Gelman, Broadchurch’s Olivia Colman, The Rebel’s Bill Paterson, Outnumbered’s Hugh Dennis, Harlots’ Hugh Skinner, Paddington 2’s Jamie Demetrious, The Favourite’s Jenny Rainsford and Fry-Up’s Sian Clifford. Sherlock‘s Andrew Scott plays the priest.
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021