(Above: Christine Baranski in ‘The Good Fight.’ Source: YouTube video)
There’s still a lot of fight left in The Good Fight, which debuts a 10-episode fourth season today on subscription streamer CBS All Access.
The Good Wife spinoff stars Christine Baranski as attorney Diane Lockhart, forced out of retirement by financial ruin. She, Maia Rindell (Rose Leslie) and Lucca Quinn (Cush Jumbo) become lawyers at Reddick, Boseman, & Kolstad, a prestigious African American–owned firm in Chicago.
Season four opens with the practice, now called Reddick, Boseman and Lockhart, adjusting to its new position as a subsidiary of a huge global firm, STR Laurie. The lawyers chafe at the parent company’s micro-management and their loss of independence.
The Good Fight cast also includes Audra McDonald, Sarah Steele, Michael Boatman, Nyambi Nyambi, Zach Grenier, John Larroquette and Delroy Lindo. Hugh Dancy has a recurring role.
CBS All Access offers a $9.99/month almost commercial-free plan, and a $5.99/month plan with ads.
The streamer has extended its free trial to one month, as long as you sign up by April 23. Be sure to use the code ALL.
For more information, visit CBS All Access.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021