(Above source: YouTube video)
Tooning Out the News, a satirical take on the day’s headlines featuring an animated news team and real-life guests, is now set to debut today, April 7, on CBS All Access after being delayed three weeks due to coronavirus issues.
New episodes, each running five to seven minutes, will bow Tuesday through Friday evenings, exact time unrevealed, with a weekly “full episode” then debuting, day and time again not announced.
Tooning Out the News is executive produced by Stephen Colbert and other names behind CBS sister Showtime’s Our Cartoon President.
Upcoming guests booked for Tooning Out the News include Dan Abrams, Alan Dershowitz, Donny Deutsch, Thomas Friedman, Nicholas Kristof, Paul Krugman, Rep. Barbara Lee, Olivia Nuzzi, Rep. Donna Shalala and Rep. Eric Swalwell.
CBS All Access offers a $9.99/month almost commercial-free plan, and a $5.99/month plan with ads.
For more information, visit CBS All Access.
(Editor’s note: the above is an updated version of a previously published article)
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020
- Hola Canela.TV - May 20, 2020
- Smash’s Bombshell, Reunion - May 19, 2020
- Magnolias, Sweet and Steel - May 19, 2020
- Tom Hanks…in Spanx? - May 18, 2020
- Upcoming Benefit Streams - May 18, 2020
- ‘Orphan Black’ Reunion - May 15, 2020