For the next seven weekends, Antenna TV will come to the aid of stuck-at-home viewers with themed marathons (mostly pandemic-related) of classic sitcoms from noon to midnight ET.
Need news, but not too recent?
Go out to eat and drink
“Mel’s diner remains open” with Alice (pictured below) on Saturday, April 4.
Back to the classroom
Gather folks together
“Spend the day with family” on Saturday, April 18, as The Partridge Family holds forth and with Family Ties on Saturday, May 5. And “Spend the day with friends” on Sunday, April 19, with Three’s Company.
Visit the doctor!
“The doctor is here for you” with Becker on Saturday, April 25.
Coach is in action on Sunday, May 5.
Celebrate special occasions
How to Watch
You can watch Antenna TV for free even if you don’t subscribe to cable, satellite or telco TV by using…as its name implies…an antenna hooked up to your TV set.
Visit Antenna TV’s Channel Finder to locate your local station.
You can also watch any of the shows above in their regular Antenna TV time slots. Visit antennatv.tv/shows for schedules.
- Back to ‘Concentration’ - March 30, 2020
- Survival on MX Player - March 30, 2020
- Ficto’s 6-Month Isolation - March 27, 2020
- Music Never Sleeps NYC - March 27, 2020
- Fox’s Living Room Benefit - March 26, 2020
- ‘Curtain Up!’ for Seniors - March 26, 2020
- Free Rivit-ing Pilots - March 25, 2020
- Classics to the Rescue - March 24, 2020
- RIP Kenny Rogers, TV Star - March 23, 2020
- Circle of Quarantine - March 23, 2020