(Above: ‘La Traviata.’ Source: YouTube video)
Looking to enjoy first-rate productions from the operatic canon? Arts streamer Marquee TV has temporarily extended its free trial period from 14 days to 30 days.
Marquee TV has also introduced “Every Night is Opening Night,” featuring an expanded slate of performances by The Royal Opera and The Royal Shakespeare Company, along with productions by other renowned music and theatrical organizations.
Weekly premieres include La Traviata (debuted March 21) and Cavalleria Rusticana/Pagliacci from The Royal Opera; The Royal Shakespeare Company’s Twelfth Night; The Royal Ballet’s Swan Lake; and The English National Ballet’s Giselle.
Marquee TV also offers performances by the Bolshoi, Glyndebourne, Paris Opera and the New York City Ballet.
The service costs a $8.99/month. There’s also an annual plan, whose price has now been cut from $89.99 to $69.99.
For more, visit Marquee TV.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021