(Photo source: Start TV)
Because it aired originally on the little-noticed Pax TV (now Ion Television), you may well have missed Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye over its original three-season run (2002 to 2005). The series, inspired by the real-life title character, a deaf, lip-reading FBI agent, now runs daily at 4 am ET on Start TV and — this weekend — for 43 hours straight on sister channel Decades.
That’s 13 episodes short of the procedural’s 56 total episodes, but perhaps by coincidence, Start TV will start airing the final 13 episodes late tonight/tomorrow morning. So set those DVRs if you’re set on a complete binge experience. Or stream the entire series if you subscribe to either Hallmark Movies Now or Pure Flix. Apparently, Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye is good escapist family fun, just perfect for a long weekend at home.
The Decades binge will start with the show’s two-part pilot at noon ET Saturday and run through 7 am Monday morning.
Sue Thomas is played by deaf actress Deanne Bray, with a pre-Murdoch Mysteries Yannick Bisson co-starring as her boss.
Decades and Start TV can both be seen free over the air via an antenna hooked up to your TV set, as well as on cable in many areas. For local channel numbers, visit the “Where to Watch” pages of Decades and Start TV.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021