(Photo source: YouTube video)
Grokker, a wellbeing-focused subscription service with over 4,000 videos and other features, will be free through at least April 30. Topics covered include fitness, mental health, nutrition and yoga.
“Grokker will enable people of all ages and conditions to maintain their physical and emotional fitness while cooped up and potentially isolated,” said CEO Lorna Borenstein. “Our stress reduction videos and sleep programs directly address the anxiety so many are experiencing, and will ensure they are better able to cope and don’t feel so alone through this challenging time.”
To get Grokker free, visit grokker.com/individuals. A credit card is required.
Grokker’s regular rate is $14.99/month.
- Back to ‘Concentration’ - March 30, 2020
- Survival on MX Player - March 30, 2020
- Ficto’s 6-Month Isolation - March 27, 2020
- Music Never Sleeps NYC - March 27, 2020
- Fox’s Living Room Benefit - March 26, 2020
- ‘Curtain Up!’ for Seniors - March 26, 2020
- Free Rivit-ing Pilots - March 25, 2020
- Classics to the Rescue - March 24, 2020
- RIP Kenny Rogers, TV Star - March 23, 2020
- Circle of Quarantine - March 23, 2020