(Photo source: YouTube video)
Grokker, a wellbeing-focused subscription service with over 4,000 videos and other features, will be free through at least April 30. Topics covered include fitness, mental health, nutrition and yoga.
“Grokker will enable people of all ages and conditions to maintain their physical and emotional fitness while cooped up and potentially isolated,” said CEO Lorna Borenstein. “Our stress reduction videos and sleep programs directly address the anxiety so many are experiencing, and will ensure they are better able to cope and don’t feel so alone through this challenging time.”
To get Grokker free, visit grokker.com/individuals. A credit card is required.
Grokker’s regular rate is $14.99/month.
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021
- ‘Kevin Can F**k Himself’ - June 10, 2021
- IMDb TV’s ‘Timewasters’ - June 10, 2021
- Streamfire Channels Up - June 9, 2021
- Death, Afterlife, Healing - June 8, 2021
- Russians vs Cults on MHz - June 8, 2021
- Menachem Begin Documentary - June 4, 2021
- ‘Lisey’s Story’ Friday - June 3, 2021
- See Two Sides of Brazil - June 2, 2021