(Above source: YouTube video)
As a treat for children and adults forced to stay home due to the pandemic, Disney+ has released last year’s animated hit Frozen 2 in the US three months earlier than originally scheduled. (Viewers in Canada, the Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand will be able to stream it tomorrow, March 17).
The plot involves Elsa (voiced by Idina Menzel), who with Anna (Kristen Bell), Olaf (Josh Gad), Kristoff (Jonathan Groff) and Sven (the grunts of Frank Welker), embark on an epic journey to discover the source of Elsa’s magical powers and save the kingdom of Arendelle.
The cast also includes Evan Rachel Wood as Queen Iduna, Anna and Elsa’s mother, and Sterling K. Brown as Lieutenant Destin Mattias.
Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee co-directed and co-wrote both Frozen 2 and the original Frozen (2013), which is also available on Disney+.
Disney+ costs $6.99 a month or $69.99 annually. A combo plan, $12.99 a month, consists of Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+.
For more information, visit DisneyPlus.com.
- Send the Kids to ‘Camp TV’ - July 10, 2020
- Grown-up Animation - July 9, 2020
- NY Times Documentary Series - July 9, 2020
- Public Domain Horror - July 7, 2020
- A Streamer with Giddy-Up - July 6, 2020
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2020
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 2, 2020
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - July 2, 2020
- Olivia de Havilland Turns 104 - July 1, 2020
- Sheltered Filmmaking - June 30, 2020