(Above: James Smartwood, Bill Kristol. Source: YouTube video)
Tooning Out the News, a satirical take on the day’s headlines featuring an animated news team and real-life guests, is scheduled to debut on CBS All Access this Monday, March 16.
New episodes, each running five to seven minutes, will bow Monday through Thursday evenings, exact time unrevealed. A “full episode” will then debut on Fridays, sometime after noon ET.
In the following preview, “Big News” anchor James Smartwood interviews conservative pundit Bill Kristol about President Trump and the coronavirus:
Tooning Out the News is executive produced by Stephen Colbert and other names behind CBS sister Showtime’s Our Cartoon President.
Upcoming guests booked for Tooning Out the News include Dan Abrams, Alan Dershowitz, Thomas Friedman, Nicholas Kristof, Rep. Barbara Lee, Olivia Nuzzi, Rep. Donna Shalala and Rep. Eric Swalwell.
CBS All Access offers a $9.99/month almost commercial-free plan, and a $5.99/month plan with ads.
For more information, visit CBS All Access.
- Back to ‘Concentration’ - March 30, 2020
- Survival on MX Player - March 30, 2020
- Ficto’s 6-Month Isolation - March 27, 2020
- Music Never Sleeps NYC - March 27, 2020
- Fox’s Living Room Benefit - March 26, 2020
- ‘Curtain Up!’ for Seniors - March 26, 2020
- Free Rivit-ing Pilots - March 25, 2020
- Classics to the Rescue - March 24, 2020
- RIP Kenny Rogers, TV Star - March 23, 2020
- Circle of Quarantine - March 23, 2020