(Above: Rufus Sewell in ‘The Pale Horse.’ Source: YouTube video)
Agatha Christie:The Pale Horse, a two-part mystery based on the writer’s 1961 novel, will premiere on Amazon Prime this Friday, March 13.
The Man in the High Castle’s Rufus Sewell plays a man on a list of names discovered in the shoe of a dead young woman. Investigating why he’s on the list, he’s led to the Pale Horse, home of three rumored witches. He then uncovers ties between his deceased first wife (Georgina Campbell) and the strange women. As more people on the list turn up dead, he wonders whether the killings are the work of the supernatural or a flesh-and-blood human. What’s more, will he be the next victim?
Rita Tushingham, Sheila Atim and Kathy Kiera Clarke play the three alleged witches.
The cast also includes Kaya Scodelario, Bertie Carvel, Sean Pertwee, Henry Lloyd-Hughes, Poppy Gilbert, Madeleine Bowyer, Ellen Robertson, Sarah Woodward and Claire Skinner.
The show originally aired on BBC One last month.
For more, visit Amazon.
- Holy Week Online - March 30, 2020
- Sample Acorn TV Free - March 30, 2020
- Pro Bono Court TV - March 27, 2020
- Factory’s Quarantine Comedy - March 27, 2020
- Matthews’ Home Concert - March 26, 2020
- ‘Ozark’ Family Business - March 26, 2020
- Lampooning Woke Culture - March 25, 2020
- Socially Distanced Movies - March 24, 2020
- A Night at the Opera - March 23, 2020
- A Day at the Aquarium - March 23, 2020