In all of film and TV history, only 41 titles have ever been filmed in the small country of Andorra, nestled between Spain and France. One of them debuts today on subscription streamer MHz Choice.
In Felix, a quirky six-episode series, the quiet title character (Argentinian actor Leonardo Sbaraglia) meets the love of his life after moving to Andorra. She mysteriously disappears and he starts searching for her, only to find himself thrust into a Hitchcockian nightmare of smuggling, criminals and secrets.
Felix, which ran originally on Spain’s Movistar+ in 2018, is in Spanish, not in Andorra’s official language of Catalan. MHz Choice will show it with English subtitles, debuting an episode every Tuesday through April 14.
MHz Choice costs $7.99 monthly after a seven-day free trial. But you can get 50% off your first month by using the promo code NEWYEAR20. For a device list, to learn what other subtitled international series are available, or to subscribe, visit mhzchoice.com.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021