(Above: Taylor Tomlinson. Source: YouTube video)
Taylor Tomlinson: Quarter-Life Crisis, a Netflix special debuting tomorrow, March 3, is one comedian’s assessment of life-lessons learned by the age of 26.
A stand-up since 16, Tomlinson discusses self-improvement and realistic relationship goals, concluding that your 20s are not “the best years of your life.”
Tomlinson is a regular on the late-night TV circuit, having appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and Conan. She was also a season nine finalist on NBC’s Last Comic Standing and starred in an episode of Netflix’s The Comedy Lineup.
Tomlinson also co-hosts a podcast Self-Helpless with comedians Delaney Fischer and Kelsey Cook.
For more information, visit Netflix.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021