(Above: Taylor Tomlinson. Source: YouTube video)
Taylor Tomlinson: Quarter-Life Crisis, a Netflix special debuting tomorrow, March 3, is one comedian’s assessment of life-lessons learned by the age of 26.
A stand-up since 16, Tomlinson discusses self-improvement and realistic relationship goals, concluding that your 20s are not “the best years of your life.”
Tomlinson is a regular on the late-night TV circuit, having appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and Conan. She was also a season nine finalist on NBC’s Last Comic Standing and starred in an episode of Netflix’s The Comedy Lineup.
Tomlinson also co-hosts a podcast Self-Helpless with comedians Delaney Fischer and Kelsey Cook.
For more information, visit Netflix.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021