(Above: Anthony Mackie in ‘Altered Carbon 2.’ Source: YouTube video)
Netflix’s dystopic science fiction series, Altered Carbon, returns for a second season tomorrow, February 27, after a two-year hiatus.
Based on a 2002 novel by Richard Morgan, Altered Carbon imagines a world in which the human mind is digitized and downloaded into new bodies called “sleeves.”
In season one, House of Cards’ Joel Kinnaman starred as Envoy soldier Takeshi Kovacs, brought back to life to investigate an attempted murder.
Season two begins 30 years after the first season’s conclusion. This time The Hurt Locker’s Anthony Mackie is Takeshi Kovacs, continuing his eternal quest to find his lost love Quellcrist Falconer (Renée Elise Goldsberry) on his home planet, Harlan’s World. He’s also tasked with investigating a series of brutal murders, which may be linked to his search for Quell. Kovacs is joined in his pursuit by loyal A.I. Poe (Chris Conner) .
The cast also includes Lela Loren, Simone Missick, Dina Shihabi and Torben Liebrecht.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Holy Week Online - March 30, 2020
- Sample Acorn TV Free - March 30, 2020
- Pro Bono Court TV - March 27, 2020
- Factory’s Quarantine Comedy - March 27, 2020
- Matthews’ Home Concert - March 26, 2020
- ‘Ozark’ Family Business - March 26, 2020
- Lampooning Woke Culture - March 25, 2020
- Socially Distanced Movies - March 24, 2020
- A Night at the Opera - March 23, 2020
- A Day at the Aquarium - March 23, 2020