(Photo: Anna Friel in ‘What to do When Someone Dies,’ aka ‘Without You)
Anna Friel (a Golden Globe nominee for ABC’s Pushing Daisies) stars in What to do When Someone Dies, a three-episode mystery debuting today, February 24, on subscription streamer Acorn TV.
Friel plays a schoolteacher trying to get pregnant. Her husband (Marc Warren) dies in a car accident – which also kills a woman sitting beside him in the passenger seat. She sets out to learn who the woman was, if she was having an affair with the husband, and if the accident was actually murder.
Acorn TV costs $5.99 monthly, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, visit acorn.tv. Or Amazon Prime subscribers can get an Acorn TV add-on channel for $4.99 monthly, also with a seven-day free trial.
- Celebrate Ultraman Day - July 9, 2020
- ‘Extraordinary’ Panels - July 9, 2020
- ‘Olympia’ Dukakis Doc - July 8, 2020
- Ringo Starr Turns 80 - July 7, 2020
- Happy 85th, The Dalai Lama! - July 6, 2020
- Molière’s ‘Tartuffe’ - July 6, 2020
- Celebrating Carl Reiner - July 3, 2020
- Bluprint Gets New Life - July 2, 2020
- Free ‘Sounds of Summer’ - July 1, 2020
- A Zoom Chat About ‘Zoom’ - July 1, 2020