(Photo: Anna Friel in ‘What to do When Someone Dies,’ aka ‘Without You)
Anna Friel (a Golden Globe nominee for ABC’s Pushing Daisies) stars in What to do When Someone Dies, a three-episode mystery debuting today, February 24, on subscription streamer Acorn TV.
Friel plays a schoolteacher trying to get pregnant. Her husband (Marc Warren) dies in a car accident – which also kills a woman sitting beside him in the passenger seat. She sets out to learn who the woman was, if she was having an affair with the husband, and if the accident was actually murder.
Acorn TV costs $5.99 monthly, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, visit acorn.tv. Or Amazon Prime subscribers can get an Acorn TV add-on channel for $4.99 monthly, also with a seven-day free trial.
- Back to ‘Concentration’ - March 30, 2020
- Survival on MX Player - March 30, 2020
- Ficto’s 6-Month Isolation - March 27, 2020
- Music Never Sleeps NYC - March 27, 2020
- Fox’s Living Room Benefit - March 26, 2020
- ‘Curtain Up!’ for Seniors - March 26, 2020
- Free Rivit-ing Pilots - March 25, 2020
- Classics to the Rescue - March 24, 2020
- RIP Kenny Rogers, TV Star - March 23, 2020
- Circle of Quarantine - March 23, 2020