(Photo: Anna Friel in ‘What to do When Someone Dies,’ aka ‘Without You)
Anna Friel (a Golden Globe nominee for ABC’s Pushing Daisies) stars in What to do When Someone Dies, a three-episode mystery debuting today, February 24, on subscription streamer Acorn TV.
Friel plays a schoolteacher trying to get pregnant. Her husband (Marc Warren) dies in a car accident – which also kills a woman sitting beside him in the passenger seat. She sets out to learn who the woman was, if she was having an affair with the husband, and if the accident was actually murder.
Acorn TV costs $5.99 monthly, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, visit acorn.tv. Or Amazon Prime subscribers can get an Acorn TV add-on channel for $4.99 monthly, also with a seven-day free trial.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021