(Above: ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter.’ Source: A&E Crime Central)
Does crime pay – or, more to the point, will you pay for an all-crime streamer?
A&E Networks has launched A&E Crime Central, a subscription streaming service dedicated to true-crime programming.
A&E Crime Central, which costs $4.99 a month with a seven-day free trial, sources content from A&E, History, Lifetime and LMN. The service purports to offer more than 900 ad-free videos from such series as Dog the Bounty Hunter, The First 48: Missing Persons, After the First 48, Beyond Scared Straight, Nightwatch and Cold Case Files Classic. It also includes the first four seasons of 60 Days (season five currently airs on A&E).
The streamer also has specials including OJ: Guilty in Vegas, Menendez Brothers: The Sins of the Children, Casey Anthony’s Parents Speak, and Life of a Gang Girl: The Untold Story.
For more, visit A&E Crime Central.
A&E Network’s other streaming services include History Vault ($4.99/month), home to specials and series covering a wide range of historical subjects; and Lifetime Movie Club ($3.99/month), featuring dramas, romances, suspense, teen and true-story-themed films that originally ran on the basic cable channel.
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021