(Above source: Netflix)
Netflix’s documentary series Babies, which “explores the miracle of the first full year of life,” debuts Part One on Friday, February 21.
Filmed over the course of three years, Babies tracks the human journey from newborn to rambunctious toddler. The show centers on 15 international families and shares the latest research into the infant mind. Along the way, it documents the “exciting uncertainty of parenting,” exploring the major milestones of baby development including parental bonding, learning to feed, sleeping through the night, crawling, speaking and discovering the world.
Netflix hasn’t revealed the number of series episodes or the debut date for Part Two.
For more information, visit Netflix.
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021