(Above source: Netflix)
Netflix’s documentary series Babies, which “explores the miracle of the first full year of life,” debuts Part One on Friday, February 21.
Filmed over the course of three years, Babies tracks the human journey from newborn to rambunctious toddler. The show centers on 15 international families and shares the latest research into the infant mind. Along the way, it documents the “exciting uncertainty of parenting,” exploring the major milestones of baby development including parental bonding, learning to feed, sleeping through the night, crawling, speaking and discovering the world.
Netflix hasn’t revealed the number of series episodes or the debut date for Part Two.
For more information, visit Netflix.
- Pro Bono Court TV - March 27, 2020
- Factory’s Quarantine Comedy - March 27, 2020
- Matthews’ Home Concert - March 26, 2020
- ‘Ozark’ Family Business - March 26, 2020
- Lampooning Woke Culture - March 25, 2020
- Socially Distanced Movies - March 24, 2020
- A Night at the Opera - March 23, 2020
- A Day at the Aquarium - March 23, 2020
- DIY Late-Night Shows - March 20, 2020
- The Misinformation Pandemic - March 19, 2020