(Above source: YouTube video)
The seventh and final season of the computer-animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars debuts on Disney+ this Friday, February 21.
The 12-episode conclusion explores the events leading to Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, the 2005 live-action film.
The first episode kicks off with the Bad Batch – Rex, Cody and Clone Force 99 – looking to recover the Republic’s strategy algorithm from Admiral Trench.
The voice cast includes Matt Lanter (Anakin Skywalker), Ashley Eckstein (Ahsoka Tano), Dee Bradley Baker (multiple characters including Captain Rex and the clone troopers), James Arnold Taylor (Obi-Wan Kenobi), Katee Sackhoff (Bo-Katan) and Sam Witwer (Maul).
The series was created by George Lucas. Dave Filoni executive produced and directed episodes for The Clone Wars and the Disney+ live-action Star Wars series, The Mandalorian.
Disney+ costs $6.99 a month or $69.99 annually. A combo plan, $12.99 a month, consists of Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+.
The Clone Wars began with a theatrical feature in 2008. It then launched as a series on the Cartoon Network, where it ran five seasons (2008-20013). The show streamed a sixth season on Netflix (2014).
All the seasons are currently available on Disney+.
If you’re not a Disney+ subscriber, you can buy individual episodes from the first six seasons starting at $1.99 via Vudu, Google Play or other providers. You can also purchase entire seasons starting at $24.99.
The 2008 feature is available to stream only with a Disney+ subscription.
- Holy Week Online - March 30, 2020
- Sample Acorn TV Free - March 30, 2020
- Pro Bono Court TV - March 27, 2020
- Factory’s Quarantine Comedy - March 27, 2020
- Matthews’ Home Concert - March 26, 2020
- ‘Ozark’ Family Business - March 26, 2020
- Lampooning Woke Culture - March 25, 2020
- Socially Distanced Movies - March 24, 2020
- A Night at the Opera - March 23, 2020
- A Day at the Aquarium - March 23, 2020