(Above source: YouTube video)
Disney has long had a lucrative business, Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons, which hosts weddings and other romantic events within Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line ships, and other properties. From this sprung a no-brainer reality series, Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings, which ran for six episodes in 2018 over Disney’s Freeform cable channel. Today, Valentine’s Day, a second season debuts over new subscription streamer Disney+.
Disney+ will debut new episodes on Fridays. Today’s istitled “Marching Down the Aisle,” next weeks “Alaska to Marry Me,” and on February28, “A Flashy Proposal.” Total number of episodes in season two is unknown.
The first season, already streaming on Disney +, featured such moments as a surprise proposal at Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii, a renewal of vows at Epcot, a wedding in front of Walt Disney World’s Tree of Life, and a wedding inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney+, which launched in November, costs $6.99 a month or $69.99 annually. A combo plan, $12.99 a month, consists of Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+.
- Miracle on Ice, Revisited - February 21, 2020
- ‘Carl Weber’s Influence’ - February 20, 2020
- Redbox Free Live TV - February 19, 2020
- ‘Sacred Lies,’ Season 2 - February 18, 2020
- ‘Odd Squad,’ Season 3 - February 17, 2020
- ‘Fairy Tale Weddings’ - February 14, 2020
- GetTV’s Grizzly Saturday - February 13, 2020
- Galaxy S20’s Flipboard TV - February 13, 2020
- Hulu’s Musical Debuts - February 12, 2020
- Watch V-Day Marathons - February 11, 2020