(Above source: YouTube video)
Disney has long had a lucrative business, Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons, which hosts weddings and other romantic events within Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line ships, and other properties. From this sprung a no-brainer reality series, Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings, which ran for six episodes in 2018 over Disney’s Freeform cable channel. Today, Valentine’s Day, a second season debuts over new subscription streamer Disney+.
Disney+ will debut new episodes on Fridays. Today’s istitled “Marching Down the Aisle,” next weeks “Alaska to Marry Me,” and on February28, “A Flashy Proposal.” Total number of episodes in season two is unknown.
The first season, already streaming on Disney +, featured such moments as a surprise proposal at Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii, a renewal of vows at Epcot, a wedding in front of Walt Disney World’s Tree of Life, and a wedding inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney+, which launched in November, costs $6.99 a month or $69.99 annually. A combo plan, $12.99 a month, consists of Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+.
- Ficto’s 6-Month Isolation - March 27, 2020
- Music Never Sleeps NYC - March 27, 2020
- Fox’s Living Room Benefit - March 26, 2020
- ‘Curtain Up!’ for Seniors - March 26, 2020
- Free Rivit-ing Pilots - March 25, 2020
- Classics to the Rescue - March 24, 2020
- RIP Kenny Rogers, TV Star - March 23, 2020
- Circle of Quarantine - March 23, 2020
- 😟 Chopso Shutting Down 😒 - March 20, 2020
- ‘Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye’ - March 20, 2020