Samsung, announcing its upcoming Galaxy S20 phones earlier this week, stressed their advanced camera capabilities. But S20 users will also find some cool video viewing opportunities, including bonus content shot with the phone by directors of Netflix originals – and Flipboard TV, a new subscription service from web content aggregator Flipboard.
Costing $2.99/month, following a three-month free trial, Flipboard TV will offer short-form videos from more than 100 publishing partners and TV stations. The service will be available via a tab inside Flipboard’s app.
Flipboard TV viewers will be able to access dozens of curatedchannels, including
- “Entertainment” (with sources like Variety, Us Weekly and Rolling Stone)
- “Business” (culling content from Barron’s, Bloomberg Media, The Wall Street Journal, MarketWatch and more)
- “Local” (from KCRA, Sacramento; WESH, Orlando; KCCI, Des Moines; and other TV stations)
- Plus “News,” “Politics,” Tech, and special-interest channels like “Biking” and “Surfing.”
Flipboard said it will be add more channels and partners over the coming months, and also roll out the service to additional devices following its exclusive launch with Samsung Galaxy S20 on March 6.
- Brooklyn Film Festival - May 29, 2020
- ‘Streaming Outta Fenway’ - May 28, 2020
- Amazon Relief Livestream - May 28, 2020
- ‘Haircut Night in America’ - May 27, 2020
- 10-Day Free Film Festival - May 27, 2020
- Multicultural VumaTV - May 26, 2020
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020