Samsung, announcing its upcoming Galaxy S20 phones earlier this week, stressed their advanced camera capabilities. But S20 users will also find some cool video viewing opportunities, including bonus content shot with the phone by directors of Netflix originals – and Flipboard TV, a new subscription service from web content aggregator Flipboard.
Costing $2.99/month, following a three-month free trial, Flipboard TV will offer short-form videos from more than 100 publishing partners and TV stations. The service will be available via a tab inside Flipboard’s app.
Flipboard TV viewers will be able to access dozens of curatedchannels, including
- “Entertainment” (with sources like Variety, Us Weekly and Rolling Stone)
- “Business” (culling content from Barron’s, Bloomberg Media, The Wall Street Journal, MarketWatch and more)
- “Local” (from KCRA, Sacramento; WESH, Orlando; KCCI, Des Moines; and other TV stations)
- Plus “News,” “Politics,” Tech, and special-interest channels like “Biking” and “Surfing.”
Flipboard said it will be add more channels and partners over the coming months, and also roll out the service to additional devices following its exclusive launch with Samsung Galaxy S20 on March 6.
- Silent Comedy Watch Party - March 31, 2020
- Free Linda Hamilton Pilot - March 31, 2020
- Back to ‘Concentration’ - March 30, 2020
- Survival on MX Player - March 30, 2020
- Ficto’s 6-Month Isolation - March 27, 2020
- Music Never Sleeps NYC - March 27, 2020
- Fox’s Living Room Benefit - March 26, 2020
- ‘Curtain Up!’ for Seniors - March 26, 2020
- Free Rivit-ing Pilots - March 25, 2020
- Classics to the Rescue - March 24, 2020