Samsung, announcing its upcoming Galaxy S20 phones earlier this week, stressed their advanced camera capabilities. But S20 users will also find some cool video viewing opportunities, including bonus content shot with the phone by directors of Netflix originals – and Flipboard TV, a new subscription service from web content aggregator Flipboard.
Costing $2.99/month, following a three-month free trial, Flipboard TV will offer short-form videos from more than 100 publishing partners and TV stations. The service will be available via a tab inside Flipboard’s app.
Flipboard TV viewers will be able to access dozens of curated channels, including
- “Entertainment” (with sources like Variety, Us Weekly and Rolling Stone)
- “Business” (culling content from Barron’s, Bloomberg Media, The Wall Street Journal, MarketWatch and more)
- “Local” (from KCRA, Sacramento; WESH, Orlando; KCCI, Des Moines; and other TV stations)
- Plus “News,” “Politics,” Tech, and special-interest channels like “Biking” and “Surfing.”
Flipboard said it will be add more channels and partners over the coming months, and also roll out the service to additional devices following its exclusive launch with Samsung Galaxy S20 on March 6.
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021
- ‘Kevin Can F**k Himself’ - June 10, 2021
- IMDb TV’s ‘Timewasters’ - June 10, 2021
- Streamfire Channels Up - June 9, 2021
- Death, Afterlife, Healing - June 8, 2021
- Russians vs Cults on MHz - June 8, 2021
- Menachem Begin Documentary - June 4, 2021
- ‘Lisey’s Story’ Friday - June 3, 2021
- See Two Sides of Brazil - June 2, 2021