(Above source: Soulidifly)
SoulVision.TV, a streamer focused on “authentic and positive human stories,” will debut tomorrow, February 14 – Valentine’s Day.
Soulidifly, SoulVision.TV’s parent, promises more than 200 hours of long-form and short-form programming dealing with “fame, heroism, love, exploration and excellence.”
Content will include:
Eat.Sip.Social – An original cooking show hosted by celebrity chef J. Ponder
The Story of Ed – A series about a pastor’s fight with ALS
Being 98 – An elderly friend helps another get back something she has lost
Biorhythms – A biographical talk show
Small Biz Chat – Small business advice
The Walkers – A cartoon about a family dealing with life and health care issues
Jammed – A short video about a shooter turned faithful.
The service also expects to add titles via partnerships with film festivals.
Soulidifly didn’t announce whether SoulVision.TV will be a free or subscription service.
“We live in a 500-channel world, and all too often it’s the same thing: crime TV, drama TV, violence TV. Traditional TV has become so stressful,” said BK Fulton, founding CEO of Soulidifly Productions and chairman of SoulVision.TV. “SoulVision.TV is a place to find positive, often untold, human stories accessible to anyone on the planet.”
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021