(Above source: FlixLatino)
Spanish-language streamer FlixLatino has announced its availability as a $2.99/month Amazon Prime add-on channel (although, as of this morning, the channel had yet to launch on Prime).
FlixLatino claims to offer more than 250 films, many of which were box office hits in Latin America and Spain. Most titles, which are updated monthly, are available with English subtitles.
Currently available films include:
Siete Semillas (Seven Seeds) – A work-obsessed company manager begins a search for inner peace.
Mateo (Matthew) – A corrupt uncle asks his 16-year-old nephew to infiltrate a theater group in order to uncover their political activities.
El Club De Los Incomprendidos (The Club of the Uncompressed) – A young woman moves to Madrid with her newly divorced mother and gets into a fight at her new school. Forced into a counseling group, she soon makes new friends and finds first love.
El Elefante Desaparecido (The Vanished Elephant) – Seven years after a crime novelist’s fiancé disappears, he is presented with photos that may help solve the mystery.
Los Hámsters (The Hamsters) – Parents and their two children have secrets In this comedy about a family that doesn’t communicate with one another.
You can also subscribe directly to FlixLatino for $2.99/month with a seven-day free trial. For more, visit FlixLatino.
- A&E Launches Crime Streamer - February 21, 2020
- Pacino’s Nazi ‘Hunters’ - February 20, 2020
- ‘Babies’ Doc on Netflix - February 19, 2020
- Trauma and Drama - February 18, 2020
- ‘Clone Wars’ Conclusion - February 17, 2020
- ‘Cable Girls’ Finale - February 14, 2020
- Feel Good Streamer - February 13, 2020
- Amazon Adds FlixLatino - February 13, 2020
- ‘Loch Ness’ Murder Mystery - February 12, 2020
- Streaming’s Most-Binged Shows - February 11, 2020