(Above: Laura Fraser in ‘Loch Ness.’ Source: YouTube video)
Loch Ness, a six-episode murder mystery currently on Acorn TV, arrives tomorrow, February 13, on Acorn’s sibling streamer, Sundance Now.
Set on the mythic Scotland shore renowned for its reclusive sea creature, Loch Ness follows small-town detective Annie Redford’s (Breaking Bad’s Laura Fraser) search for a real monster – a serial killer. It also happens to be her first murder case.
Things get tense when outsiders Detective Chief Inspector Lauren Quigley (Downton Abby’s Siobhan Finneran) and forensic psychologist Blake Albrighton (Don Gilet) begin working the investigation, clashing with local police as the body count and community fear continue to rise.
The series first ran on the UK’s ITV in June 2017.
Sundance Now costs $4.99/month if you sign up for a $59.99 annual membership. There’s also a $6.99/month pay-as-you-go option. Both plans come with a seven-day free trial.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021