(Above: Laura Fraser in ‘Loch Ness.’ Source: YouTube video)
Loch Ness, a six-episode murder mystery currently on Acorn TV, arrives tomorrow, February 13, on Acorn’s sibling streamer, Sundance Now.
Set on the mythic Scotland shore renowned for its reclusive sea creature, Loch Ness follows small-town detective Annie Redford’s (Breaking Bad’s Laura Fraser) search for a real monster – a serial killer. It also happens to be her first murder case.
Things get tense when outsiders Detective Chief Inspector Lauren Quigley (Downton Abby’s Siobhan Finneran) and forensic psychologist Blake Albrighton (Don Gilet) begin working the investigation, clashing with local police as the body count and community fear continue to rise.
The series first ran on the UK’s ITV in June 2017.
Sundance Now costs $4.99/month if you sign up for a $59.99 annual membership. There’s also a $6.99/month pay-as-you-go option. Both plans come with a seven-day free trial.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021