(Above: Taika Waititi and Roman Griffin Davis. Source: YouTube video)
Jojo Rabbit, the World War II satire with six Oscar nominations including Best Picture, is now available to buy digitally from Amazon, Vudu, YouTube and other providers.
Writer-director Taika Waititi’s film stars Roman Griffin Davis as Jojo, a lonely German boy in the Hitler Youth who discovers that his single mother (Scarlett Johansson, nominated for Best Supporting Actress) is hiding a young Jewish girl (Thomasin McKenzie) in their attic.
The cast includes Sam Rockwell, Rebel Wilson, Stephen Merchant, Game of Thrones’ Alfie Allen, and Waititi himself as Jojo’s imaginary friend Adolph.
The film cost $19.99 to purchase, but will also be available to rent starting February 18.
The Academy Awards ceremony is this Sunday, February 9, on ABC.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021