(Above: Taika Waititi and Roman Griffin Davis. Source: YouTube video)
Jojo Rabbit, the World War II satire with six Oscar nominations including Best Picture, is now available to buy digitally from Amazon, Vudu, YouTube and other providers.
Writer-director Taika Waititi’s film stars Roman Griffin Davis as Jojo, a lonely German boy in the Hitler Youth who discovers that his single mother (Scarlett Johansson, nominated for Best Supporting Actress) is hiding a young Jewish girl (Thomasin McKenzie) in their attic.
The cast includes Sam Rockwell, Rebel Wilson, Stephen Merchant, Game of Thrones’ Alfie Allen, and Waititi himself as Jojo’s imaginary friend Adolph.
The film cost $19.99 to purchase, but will also be available to rent starting February 18.
The Academy Awards ceremony is this Sunday, February 9, on ABC.
- A&E Launches Crime Streamer - February 21, 2020
- Pacino’s Nazi ‘Hunters’ - February 20, 2020
- ‘Babies’ Doc on Netflix - February 19, 2020
- Trauma and Drama - February 18, 2020
- ‘Clone Wars’ Conclusion - February 17, 2020
- ‘Cable Girls’ Finale - February 14, 2020
- Feel Good Streamer - February 13, 2020
- Amazon Adds FlixLatino - February 13, 2020
- ‘Loch Ness’ Murder Mystery - February 12, 2020
- Streaming’s Most-Binged Shows - February 11, 2020