(Above sources: YouTube video, Netflix)
The Savvy Screener wouldn’t normally report about the continuing feud between the two pop stars Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift. (Just last week, in fact, venerable gossip source Page Six reported that Swift attempted to kick Bieber out of her gym.) But next week, both stars sport new streaming documentaries – Bieber on YouTube and Swift on Netflix — so we had to take notice.
Bieber’s entry in the streaming wars is a free 10-episode series, Justin Bieber: Seasons, premiering Monday, January 27, at noon ET on YouTube. It chronicles the making of Bieber’s new album and his personal growth during the four years since his last one. New episodes will drop Mondays and Wednesdays at noon.
Swift’s entry in the streaming wars is a feature-length film, Miss Americana, premiering Friday, January 31 on Netflix, and also playing in some theaters. It chronicles her own personal growth – from “muzzled” superstar to outspoken singer/songwriter “on the right side of history.”
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021