(Above: Aidy Bryant in ‘Shrill.’ Source: Hulu)
Shrill, about an overweight young woman who wants to change her life but not her body, debuts a second eight-episode season this Friday, January 24, on Hulu.
Having successfully battled her season one demons – her mom, her boss and her troll – Annie (SNL’s Aidy Bryant) wonders whether having quit her job and starting a relationship with a less career-minded boyfriend was such a good idea. Meanwhile, Annie’s mother (Julia Sweeney) and best friend (Lolly Adefope) are trying to figure out what they want in life.
Executive produced by Lorne Michaels and Elizabeth Banks, the show is based on the non-fiction book, Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman, by Lindy West. Both West and Bryant are series writers.
For more, visit Hulu.
- Pacino’s Nazi ‘Hunters’ - February 20, 2020
- ‘Babies’ Doc on Netflix - February 19, 2020
- Trauma and Drama - February 18, 2020
- ‘Clone Wars’ Conclusion - February 17, 2020
- ‘Cable Girls’ Finale - February 14, 2020
- Feel Good Streamer - February 13, 2020
- Amazon Adds FlixLatino - February 13, 2020
- ‘Loch Ness’ Murder Mystery - February 12, 2020
- Streaming’s Most-Binged Shows - February 11, 2020
- ‘Conners’ Live Primary Show - February 7, 2020