(Above: Some of the shows on Localish)
Lifestyle changes are coming to ABC and CBS.
Live Well, ABC’s 24/7 over-the-air lifestyle channel (OTA) for the past 11 years, will become Localish on Monday, February 17. And DABL, CBS’ 24/7 OTA channel since September, has announced the addition of shows from chef Gordon Ramsay.
Localish promises “fresh, new lifestyle content that brings out the good in America’s cities.” Its tagline “is Good food. Good people. Good living.”
Here, from Facebook, is a recent segment of Localish’s All Good series, titled, “Man Spends Six Months Planning Disney Proposal for High School Sweetheart”:
Localish comes from ABC’s eight owned stations. Those are also the only outlets still carrying Live Well, which ended its own first-run programming in 2015. To see if Live Well\Localish is available in your area, and for channel numbers — either free over-the-air or via cable — visit their Where to Watch page.
DABL has been featuring previously aired shows from such personalities as Martha Stewart and chef Emeril Lagasse. Now, in deals announced this morning at the NATPE conference in Miami, the channel will add Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares USA and The F Word, among other content.
To see if you can watch DABL free over the air via antenna, visit the channel’s Where to Watch page. You can also stream DABL free by clicking or tapping “Watch Live” on that page.
- Redbox Free Live TV - February 19, 2020
- ‘Sacred Lies,’ Season 2 - February 18, 2020
- ‘Odd Squad,’ Season 3 - February 17, 2020
- ‘Fairy Tale Weddings’ - February 14, 2020
- GetTV’s Grizzly Saturday - February 13, 2020
- Galaxy S20’s Flipboard TV - February 13, 2020
- Hulu’s Musical Debuts - February 12, 2020
- Watch V-Day Marathons - February 11, 2020
- RIP Bean, Conrad - February 10, 2020
- Alison Brie: ‘Horse Girl’ - February 7, 2020