The two live trial channels – Court TV and Law & Crime – have added new true crime series to their linear schedules: OJ25 and Justice Rules.
Court TV, predominantly a free over-the-air-channel, reaches into its archives for OJ25. Reliving the OJ Simpson double murder trial in chronological order, the hour-long series will debut at 9 pm ET this Thursday, January 23, and then run for 37 consecutive weeks – encapsulating what took place during the corresponding weeks 25 years ago, in 1995.
OJ25, which includes new interviews with many participants from the trial, will be hosted by Roger Cossack, CNN’s legal analyst at the time.
Law & Crime, predominantly a free streaming service, will run Justice Rules on Mondays and Tuesdays at 5:30 pm. The half-hour show, which goes “in-depth into true crime stories that have had a profound impact on the lives of victims and their families,” has been running on TV stations owned by Cox Media Group.
Law & Crime has also announced the addition of virtual reality to its featured trials. PlayStation 4 owners can use a VR headset in conjunction with the Littlstar app to “feel like they are sitting in a courtroom gallery.” The channel’s current featured trial is the Harvey Weinstein case, with murder trials of real estate tycoon Robert Durst and Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz on the docket.
To see if Court TV is available free over the air via antenna where you live – or on your cable system — visit the service’s Where to Watch page and enter your zip code. Court TV can also be streamed free on CourtTV.com or via apps for Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android and iOS.
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021
- ‘Kevin Can F**k Himself’ - June 10, 2021
- IMDb TV’s ‘Timewasters’ - June 10, 2021
- Streamfire Channels Up - June 9, 2021
- Death, Afterlife, Healing - June 8, 2021
- Russians vs Cults on MHz - June 8, 2021
- Menachem Begin Documentary - June 4, 2021
- ‘Lisey’s Story’ Friday - June 3, 2021
- See Two Sides of Brazil - June 2, 2021