(Above: Larissa Manoela in ‘Airplane Mode,’ courtesy Netflix)
If you enjoyed The Girl Allergic to WiFi, Netflix’s recent Philippine romantic film about a teenage girl forced to disconnect from her gadgets by moving to a remote town, you may want to check out Airplane Mode, Netflix’s upcoming Brazilian romantic comedy about a young woman forced to disconnect from her gadgets by moving to a remote farm.
Unlike The Girl Allergic to WiFi, which was subtitled in English, Airplane Mode is dubbed into English:
Airplane Mode stars Brazilian teen actress Larissa Manoela, herself a digital influencer, as Ana, a digital influencer who must go into “airplane mode.”
Just don’t confuse Netflix’s Airplane Mode with digital influencer Logan Paul’s recent movie of the same name. Paul’s Airplane Mode is a comedy about a digital influencer named Logan (played by Paul) on a flight that turns terrifying thanks to passengers (played by other famed social media influencers) refusing to switch their phones to “airplane mode.”
Netflix’s Airplane Mode debuts next Thursday, January 23. For more info, visit Netflix.
Paul’s Airplane Mode can be streamed free if your library belongs to the Hoopla network. If it does not, you can rent the film starting at $4.99 from various providers, including Paul’s favorite outlet, YouTube.
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021
- ‘Kevin Can F**k Himself’ - June 10, 2021
- IMDb TV’s ‘Timewasters’ - June 10, 2021
- Streamfire Channels Up - June 9, 2021
- Death, Afterlife, Healing - June 8, 2021
- Russians vs Cults on MHz - June 8, 2021
- Menachem Begin Documentary - June 4, 2021
- ‘Lisey’s Story’ Friday - June 3, 2021
- See Two Sides of Brazil - June 2, 2021