(Above source: YouTube video)
Bounce will debut The Nomads, a movie about two teachers forming a men’s rugby team at an inner-city school, on Monday, January 20, at 9 pm ET/PT.
Inspired by true events, Mixed-ish’s Tika Sumpter is Cassey “Mac” McNamara, who is transferred to North Philadelphia’s tough Whitman High School. There, she encounters another teacher, Mark Nolin (Damages’ Tate Donovan) with whom she share something in common – rugby. The two collaborate to create Whitman’s first rugby team out of its most vocal and troubled students. Through perseverance, the team makes progress until a tragic event threatens everything.
The cast also includes Khalil McMillan (The Blacklist), Christopher Mann (Creed II), Vladimir Versailles (Sunset Park), Devon Ray (The Probe), Maria Mindelle (Life in Pieces), Thomas Pierce (Asunder The Series) and rapper Raekwon.
You can watch Bounce over-the-air for free with an antenna connected to your TV set. It’s also on Dish Network and many cable systems. Visit Bounce’s “Find Us” page to locate the channel number in your area.
- ‘Lake of Death’ on Shudder - July 14, 2020
- Gershwin Opera on PBS - July 14, 2020
- ‘Nest’ on Acorn TV - July 13, 2020
- Send the Kids to ‘Camp TV’ - July 10, 2020
- Grown-up Animation - July 9, 2020
- NY Times Documentary Series - July 9, 2020
- Public Domain Horror - July 7, 2020
- A Streamer with Giddy-Up - July 6, 2020
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2020
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 2, 2020