MHZ Networks, which specializes in international mystery series, announced an end to its free, over-the-air, non-commercial channel, MHz Worldview, on March 1.
Unlike MHz Worldview, neither MHz Choice nor MHz Now supplements its mysteries with live English-language news from such sources as France 24, Germany’s Deutsche Welle, and Al Jazeera.
MHz Worldview is currently running in 26 markets. Tonight’s typical schedule includes France 24 Live from 7 to 9 pm ET, followed by a three-episode arc of Sweden’s Sandhamn Murders from 9 pm to midnight.
To placate MHz Worldview viewers who might miss Sandhamn Murders, France’s Captain Marleau, the Swiss-Belgian Banking District, and many more shows, MHZ is now offering 50% off the first six months of MHz Choice, which costs $7.99 a month after a seven-day free trial. They just need to use promo code WORLD20 at checkout. The code, however, can’t be used for MHz Choice’s add-on channels at Amazon Prime, Xfinity X1 and The Roku Channel.
- 1st Play Written by a Robot - February 25, 2021
- Tom and Jerry are Back - February 25, 2021
- Billie Eilish Launch Event - February 24, 2021
- BBC Select Launches - February 22, 2021
- ‘It’s a Sin’ on HBO Max - February 18, 2021
- Murder Hornets & Vaccines - February 17, 2021
- Prime’s New Musical Coda - February 16, 2021
- A Mini-‘Friends’ Reunion? - February 12, 2021
- ‘Safer Sex’ on Condom Day - February 12, 2021
- Relax through Streaming - February 11, 2021