MHZ Networks, which specializes in international mystery series, announced an end to its free, over-the-air, non-commercial channel, MHz Worldview, on March 1.
Unlike MHz Worldview, neither MHz Choice nor MHz Now supplements its mysteries with live English-language news from such sources as France 24, Germany’s Deutsche Welle, and Al Jazeera.
MHz Worldview is currently running in 26 markets. Tonight’s typical schedule includes France 24 Live from 7 to 9 pm ET, followed by a three-episode arc of Sweden’s Sandhamn Murders from 9 pm to midnight.
To placate MHz Worldview viewers who might miss Sandhamn Murders, France’s Captain Marleau, the Swiss-Belgian Banking District, and many more shows, MHZ is now offering 50% off the first six months of MHz Choice, which costs $7.99 a month after a seven-day free trial. They just need to use promo code WORLD20 at checkout. The code, however, can’t be used for MHz Choice’s add-on channels at Amazon Prime, Xfinity X1 and The Roku Channel.
- Miracle on Ice, Revisited - February 21, 2020
- ‘Carl Weber’s Influence’ - February 20, 2020
- Redbox Free Live TV - February 19, 2020
- ‘Sacred Lies,’ Season 2 - February 18, 2020
- ‘Odd Squad,’ Season 3 - February 17, 2020
- ‘Fairy Tale Weddings’ - February 14, 2020
- GetTV’s Grizzly Saturday - February 13, 2020
- Galaxy S20’s Flipboard TV - February 13, 2020
- Hulu’s Musical Debuts - February 12, 2020
- Watch V-Day Marathons - February 11, 2020