(Above: Asa Butterfield in ‘Sex Education.’ Source: YouTube video)
Two Netflix comedy favorites – Grace and Frankie and Sex Education – are debuting new seasons this week.
The sixth season of Grace and Frankie dropped 13 new episodes today, while Sex Education will return for a second season with eight episodes this Friday, January 17.
Grace and Frankie stars Jane Fonda (Grace) and Lily Tomlin (Frankie) as women who have bonded after discovering that their husbands were having an affair with each other. Season six follows the aftermath of Grace’s marriage to Nick (Peter Gallagher), while Lily invents a “rising up” toilet seat.
Netflix now hosts 78 episodes of Grace and Frankie and has already ordered a seventh and final season of 16 more installments. Martin Sheen and Sam Waterston also star as Grace and Frankie’s ex-husbands. To stream, visit netflix.com/GraceAndFrankie.
Sex Education is a British coming of age comedy-drama about Otis, an insecure teenage boy (Hugo’s Asa Butterfield) being raised by a sex-therapist mother (X-Files’ Gillian Anderson) who winds up running his own clandestine sex advice service for classmates. In season two, Otis struggles with romance (for one thing, his mother is having an affair with his girlfriend’s father) while the school struggles with a chlamydia outbreak.
Netflix subscribers who want to catch up with Sex Education can binge the first season of eight episodes now at netflix.com/SexEducation.
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021